有时候,语言无法表达内心的痛。那些藏在心底的情绪,常常只能通过一句简单的英文句子来诉说。以下是一些带有中文翻译的伤感英文句子,希望能触动你内心最柔软的地方。
1. "Sometimes, the hardest part isn't letting go, but learning to love what you once held."
有时,最难的不是放手,而是学会去爱曾经拥有的东西。
2. "I miss you not because I forgot you, but because I remember you too much."
我想你,并不是因为我忘了你,而是因为我想得太深太深。
3. "The saddest thing about love is that it can be so real and yet so fleeting."
爱最悲伤的地方是,它可以那么真实,却也那么短暂。
4. "You don’t forget someone you loved. You just learn to live without them."
你不会忘记一个你爱过的人,只是学会了没有他们的生活。
5. "There’s a difference between knowing someone and truly understanding them."
了解一个人和真正理解一个人之间,有着天壤之别。
6. "I used to think that love was everything. Now I know it's just one piece of the puzzle."
我曾经以为爱就是一切,现在才明白,它只是拼图中的一块。
7. "The pain of losing someone never really goes away. It just becomes a part of you."
失去一个人的痛苦永远不会消失,它只是变成了你的一部分。
8. "Some people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. But not all of them stay."
有些人走进你的生命是为了一个理由、一个季节,或是一生,但并不是所有人都会留下。
9. "It's not always easy to say goodbye, but sometimes it's the hardest thing you'll ever do."
告别并不总是容易的,但有时候,它是你这辈子最难做的事。
10. "I’m not broken, I’m just a little worn out from trying to fix what wasn’t meant to be fixed."
我没有破碎,我只是被努力修复一些本就不该修复的事物而累坏了。
这些句子或许不能完全代表你的心情,但它们像一面镜子,映照出我们内心深处那些难以言说的伤感与思念。愿你在文字中找到共鸣,在沉默中学会释怀。